I've still not gotten back into a rotation, although I did have to put up the Hannah Lynn Montage shortly after my last post since I completely ran out of 550 (cannibalized all my other projects until there was not a single thread left).
I did make a feeble attempt at the rotation at that point and did some work on Mistress Winter and Jack Frost. Hard going on this one since I'm having more trouble working with 28 count fabric (I guess it must be the old eyes) and I've always had trouble with threads that are the same color as the fabric. Add the two together and now I find myself really struggling. I hope it gets better with this one because I really love the design and would hate to have to put it aside.
The Tower at Stony Wood.
I worked on this until I had finished the row. Getting very close to the end on this one! I had considered just keeping on until it was finished, but then I got some new 48" scroll rods and the need to use them was overpowering.
So I put some velcro on Hannah Lynn Montage and attached it to the scroll rods with mixed success. It was good not to have all that excess fabric to deal with and it was also nice to have enough room for the chart, but it was nigh impossible to tighten the fabric. It's just too hard to attach 46" inches on top and bottom evenly (at least for me). I really wish the lokscrolls came in 48".
Heaven and Earth Designs had a 50% off sale and I broke down and purchased Darkling (no website for her yet) and wasted no time starting it.
I had thought to maybe continue with it until she was done, but now I'm not so sure. I have a new plan for a rotation percolating in my brain and so may have to give into that. And, of course, it is also unlikely that I will be able to hold out against Dream Dance Fear.